This beautiful bouquet of dried flowers comes with a 100% recycled glass vase. Sure to add a touch of beauty to any home, this makes an ideal eco-friendly gift, or treat yourself!
Also available in other bouquets or with other recycled glass vase styles and colours.
Dried flowers grown and dried in Dorset in the UK, recycled glass made in the EU.
Size refers to vase not bouquet.
You can be confident this product is not only beautiful, but a good ethical choice:
- Dried flowers are far more sustainable than fresh, lasting longer and requiring no watering
- The glass is made of is 100% recycled
- The paints are plant based and in some cases organic
- Our glass suppliers comply with all Kyoto protocol aspects, and International treaties that commit to reducing greenhouse gases
- We look to minimise our carbon footprint throughout the supply chain by using sea and train shipping where possible, recycling packaging materials and making good environmental choices around stationary, office consumables and travel.
- Colours may vary slightly to images shown & clear recycled glass has a very slight blue/green tint.
- Recycled glass can contain small bubbles and "imperfections" which are part of its charm!
- Shipping cost quoted to mainland UK only - please enquire if outside this area
- Only hand wash using a soft, non-abrasive cloth to wipe clean.
- To remove label soak in water for several minutes, then rub off gently with a non-abrasive cloth.
- Exact flowers may vary slightly from those shown
SKU: SM4753DB615 Pink Bouquet