In your home these lamps will make a real statement whether they are lit or not. The simple glass bottle shape, the striking range of colours and your choice of 15 complimenting flex colours combine to create a beautiful piece that will suit many décor styles.
You can be confident this product is not only beautiful, but a good ethical choice:
- The glass this lamp is made of is 100% recycled
- The paints are plant based and in some cases organic
- Our glass suppliers comply with all Kyoto protocol aspects, and International treaties that commit to reducing greenhouse gases
- We look to minimise our carbon footprint throughout the supply chain by using sea and train shipping where possible, recycling packaging materials and making good environmental choices around stationary, office consumables and travel.
Shade: Not included (16" drum shade recommended).
Bulb Holder: Brass
Bulb Holder Support: Cork
Flex: 2 metres, approximately 1 metre inside the lamp.
Bulb: Not included - B22 to max 60W
Cork stoppers made in Portugal, glass in Spain and all brass lamp holder/fitting components made in the UK.
All our lamps are wired, assembled and tested in our Somerset workshop.
- Colours may vary slightly to images shown & clear recycled glass has a very slight blue/green tint.
- Recycled glass can contain small bubbles and "imperfections" which are part of its charm!
- All our lamps are handmade to order with a lead time of 2-3 weeks, customised to your choice of flex and therefore are unable to be returned.
- Free shipping to mainland UK only - please enquire if outside this area
- Only use a damp, soft, non-abrasive cloth to wipe clean.
Recycled Glass Table Lamp with Choice of Flex | 49cm Amber
2 metre of flex, half will be inside the bottle