To supply eco-friendly, ethical products to our customers with excellent, friendly customer service.
We have been sourcing and distributing recycled & natural products for almost 20 years.
Seeing some unusual rugs in Spain whilst on holiday, we started importing to sell at markets and shows; over time adding other products from the Iberian Peninsula.
Now we sell both retail and wholesale and we focus on recycled, up-cycled and natural products.
Our Eco Credentials
It's not just our products that are eco-friendly; as a business we try to be as environmentally friendly as possible throughout the supply chain. For example:
- we source products from the UK or EU to keep product miles low
- we try to import our products by train where possible, keeping road vehicle miles to a minimum.
- we have a home office in a building with solar panels and an air-source heat pump
- our other staff work from home where possible, and our warehouse is a five minute drive from our home, reducing commutes
- we re-use packaging materials which we collect from other local businesses, recycling packaging that would otherwise end in landfill. We estimate over 60% of our wholesale packaging material is recycled.
- where new packaging is needed we do our best to source the best environmental choice such as paper packing tape and recyclable air pillows.
- where paperwork is required we use recycled paper and our printer is refillable in a way that cartridges are not required.
Do you provide International delivery?
No, sorry, we are unable to send our products overseas.
How do I return an item?
Please see our returns policy.
Is your glass 100% recycled?
Unlike many cheap imitations, our glass is 100% recycled glass.
How do I track my order?
If your delivery has not arrived within 5 working days please email us on with your order number and we will investigate.
What are your delivery options?
All orders over £75 have free shipping.
We have a standard rate of £5.95 below this to UK mainland.
This is tracked with UPS.